1) To post any item purchased within two days of payment being received, using Royal Mail or other providers. Tracking will be provided for UK Customers.
Note: For International customers The Tracked and Signed for service will be used. You will be invoiced through Pay Pal for the extra cost, and to be paid before parts are sent. This service gives you extra protection for your rare parts.
2) We will make sure, that all items are well packed and protected for the postal journey.
3) A Ten working Day, Money back ,Guarantee . We will accept returns if your not happy with your item up to 10 working Days from the date of Purchase of the item. After this no returns will be accepted or refunds made.
1) That when you purchase Items, they may fall into one of five stated conditions set out below and described in the details box. of each item advertised.
a) A Used item in good condition and in working order.
b) A New Item, with or without Box, in full working order without any signs of wear.
c) A Shop soiled /NOS item, in working order, may show some signs of discolouration on some surfaces, but these will not affect the operation of the part and will not be seen when fitted.
d) A Marked item, Is an item that will work normally, but may need some refurbishment, to show it at it’s best.
e) A Not Working item, is an item that may be old or rare, and could be repaired, usually in good condition. Details will be provided.
2) No refunds will be made, after 10 working Days has elapsed following completion of the purchase of your item. Buyer pays for return postage and Item must be packed well and be in original condition to obtain a refund. We are confident that when you choose the specific item you want, or need, knowing the condition as described above, and the price, you will be happy with your purchase. Please check the stated condition in the item details before you agree to buy.
3) “By Clicking the ‘Add to Basket’ button you agree to these terms and conditions above. When completing the order through PAY PAL you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract between us.”